It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
Abigail J

Default My cat wont eat most food?

Im having difficultys finding the right food for my cat he wont eat most things and the only thing he absaloetly always eat is ham but im only in parent school so i dont get much money so i cant keep sneaking him ham any suggestions

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-13-2007   #2 (permalink)
Sam_Mitch

my cat suffer from bulimic, when she ate, she'll throw most of the food she consume.the only thing she wanted is the cat's snack. eventually what i did was i brought her to see a vet. then it turns out that she's really sick, and need imediate treatment. so i suggest you bring your cat to the vet and you'll know the answer to your problem b4 it's to late.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-13-2007   #3 (permalink)
Adam L

If you've treated your cat to nice food here and there, just like people, they can get a taste for the good life.Our cat for instance, still begs for food from the dinner table, even though we stopped doing it years ago.Old habits die hard and there might not be a fix. However if you just remain constant, and feed your cat nothing but food you can afford - it will have to either like it, or lump it. (Once he's got hungry for a few days, I bet he'll eat anything).

Unread 04-13-2007   #4 (permalink)
ihaterudepeople

have u tried talking to his local vet. maybe if u take him(ur cat) to go and see a local vet, maybe he or she can help with ur cat's eating.

Unread 04-13-2007   #5 (permalink)
ronjambo

He will eat anything if he is hungry enough.

Unread 04-13-2007   #6 (permalink)
yin

try giving her fish and i am sure all cat loves them

Tags
cat , cat's , eating , fish , food , hey , money , nice , problem , sick , suggestions , vet

Sponsored Cat Links