It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
Mellie

Default My cat doesn't eat her cat food meat anymore.?

She does eat her biscuits though because there is nothing else, but she needs protein. A few weeks ago, she had diarrhoea and i think it was because her food went off or something, and i think maybe that is the reason she doesn't eat her cat food meat, because she eats every other meats, just not cat food. Does anybody have any tips on how i can get her to eat her cat food meat again?She does eat her biscuits though because there is nothing else, but she needs a balance. A few weeks ago, she had diarrhoea and i think it was because her food went off because ever since then she hasn't been very keen, and i think maybe that is the reason she doesn't eat her cat food meat, because she eats every other meats, just not cat food. Does anybody have any tips on how i can get her to eat her cat food meat again?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-13-2007   #2 (permalink)
gogoloo

I change brand every 4 days....also give your some feline greens...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-13-2007   #3 (permalink)
NC Mom

She has been watching those pet food recall reports on television .My cat sometimes gets diarrhea when I switch meat flavours or brands. Our friend in Russia has a cat, and they made the mistake of feeding the cat real fish for a while, and the cat would not accept his cat food meats for 2 weeks after they stopped feeding him fish. He cried and cried. The vet told them he would eventually go back to his regular cat food meats, and he did.I suggest mixing a little of the cat food meat with the biscuits and gradually increasing the meats. Good luck.

Unread 04-13-2007   #4 (permalink)
fire_io

Someone a few days ago wrote that changing cat food frequently can cause kidney damage. But I'm not sure if it's true. The person said they got the info from the vet.Anyways good luck with feeding ur kitty. Try maybe to mix a little raw or cooked meat with the cat food and see what happens.

Tags
cat , cat food , diarrhea , fish , food , hey , kitty , mistake , person , pet , pet food , raw , television , tips , vet

Sponsored Cat Links