It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-14-2007   #1 (permalink)
peace_love_granola

Default "Raw food" - is it ok to give my cat raw turkey from the health food store?

"Raw food" - is it ok to give my cat raw turkey from the health food store?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-14-2007   #2 (permalink)
LISA P

I Dunno, I Think Its Ok... Or Maybe You Should Put It In The Microwave For A Little Bit=] Good Luck=]

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

PantherPride is on a distinguished road

Actually yes, it is and it should be encouraged Raw is GREAT IF you do it currectly.

I would research raw if you feel its right for you,raw meat treats should be fine,just wash your hands after words.

Tags
cat , food , great , health , raw , turkey , wash

Sponsored Cat Links