It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-15-2007   #1 (permalink)
CTU

Default Would anyone know if my cat's food is safe???

I have three cats! I already looked in the site and they haven't been recalled YET!! I'm getting scared to feed them, I really don't want them to die!! Wet food, they eat Whiskas-Salmon.But for the dry food they eat Meow Mix with hairball control! I know we're supposed to look for wheat gluten but in the Meow Mix there is Corn gluten and it kind of concerns me!! Should I be??? Any advice would really be appreciated, thanks in advance!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-15-2007   #2 (permalink)
Presley R

the vet would know

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-15-2007   #3 (permalink)
Dawn C

Hey Hunny, all you have to do is to be sure to read the labels! NO wheat gluten! At this point, all the recalled foods are off the shelves. Here's a website to check if you are in doubt, it lists safe foods:http://www.thepetfoodlist.com/

Unread 04-15-2007   #4 (permalink)
elyag43

I googled cat food recall and got all the into there. I'm not sure that was the exact phrase I used you may have to play around with it. But the site I saw has the info

Tags
advice , cat , cat food , cat's , cats , dry , dry food , food , hey , meow , play , scared , vet , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links