It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-15-2007   #1 (permalink)
ClassyOne

Default What brand of Cat or Dog food are you feeding since the recall?

What brand of Cat or Dog food are you feeding since the recall?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-15-2007   #2 (permalink)
Hardcorë_Mom

We are using Ol' Roy High Protein in the 50 lb. bag, it costs $15 at Wal-Mart.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-15-2007   #3 (permalink)
canyon-ghost

Pedigree dry

Unread 04-15-2007   #4 (permalink)
DCMerkle

I'm feeding my cats Purina Natural Blend, but I'm considering making my own food for them.

DCMerkle

Unread 04-15-2007   #5 (permalink)
Prettiegirl

I've Always Been Feeding My Kittypurina Cat Chow,it's Not Good To Switch Around

Unread 04-15-2007   #6 (permalink)
Sylvan

The same brand that I've always fed my dog.I've been using Wellness dog food for years. It's more expensive than a lot of other brands and can only be purchased in pet stores, but I swear by it. It doesn't use wheat gluten, which is the component causing all the problems in the recalled dog food.Some of the great benefits of this dog food are: No Meat By-Products No Rendered Animal Fats No White Rice No Corn No Dairy or Egg No Soy No Artificial Preservatives No Wheat No Added Sugar No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Dyes My dog loves it. His coat is always shiny, he smells better than most other dogs, and he's extremely healthy.So many of the cheaper dog foods purchased at the grocery store contain fillers or poor quality ingredients. You get what you pay for.

www.oldmotherhubbard.com

Unread 04-15-2007   #7 (permalink)
crystallinectar

Purina. That's what we've always used, and it wasn't on the recall list so I didn't have to worry.

Unread 04-15-2007   #8 (permalink)
Lori M

I am using a very cheap brand, the cheaper the better

Unread 04-15-2007   #9 (permalink)
lala_lamalama

we get the all organic stuff

Unread 04-15-2007   #10 (permalink)
humblestumble S

Iams dry food, multicat. Consult your veterinarian before making major changes in your cats diet. A switch from brand or type can cause illness. Try calling your local vet and see if they have advice on what food to give your animals. I'd hope that they have advice since the recall was so large.

Tags
advice , animal , cat , cats , diet , dog , dogs , dry , dry food , egg , food , great , healthy , hey , natural , pet , problems , type , worry

Sponsored Cat Links