It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-16-2007   #1 (permalink)
angel_robinson98

Default What dog and cat foods are safe for my dog and cat to eat? 100 brands have...

...been recalled? They are saying on the news.. its in the dry dog and cat food now.. They found melamine which is something to make plastic.. and there is now 100 recalled brands... but nobody has the FULL list online.. the hightest one go's to 53... I NEED HELP!I've already tried www.menufoods.com they only have 53 of the brands on there. As of today there is 100(they added 5 more) And i'm looking all over the internet.. My sisters have pets... i have 2 and my neigbhor has 12 pets... So HELP PLEASE!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-16-2007   #2 (permalink)
lilbit

Stay away from the canned gravy and select cuts. The only dry food that has been recalled is Science diet feline m/d, which is a prescription diet, and they voluntarily recalled the food just bc the m/d has wheat gluten in it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-16-2007   #3 (permalink)
Jill

We all need help. I am scared to death of this dog food problem. I am not buying any until, well I may never. I could not stand it if I killed my little lulu. She is a toy fox terrier. She is such a neat little companion & so playful.~~~~~Jill

Unread 04-16-2007   #4 (permalink)
erskinelake

The problems seem to be mostly in fillers. Cheaper foods, more filler.Excellent food choices for both dog and cat:InnovaInnova EvoEagle Pack HolisticChicken Soup for the Pet Lovers Soul (yes..it's a food not a book)WellnessNature's VarietyCanidaeNatural BalanceSolid GoldThere are some great options out there. You'll pay more but you'll feed less. Good Luck!

Tags
book , cat , cat food , diet , dog , dry , dry food , food , found , great , hey , internet , lovers , pet , problem , problems , scared

Sponsored Cat Links