It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-20-2007   #1 (permalink)
The Furry George Jones

Default Is there a cat food anonymous.?

I think I need to go. I ate the cat's food all up twice today. Now I heard that the food is going up and the cat has to meow for it. I am going to have withdrawls.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-20-2007   #2 (permalink)
the cat's pajamas

Why must dogs be so cruel?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-20-2007   #3 (permalink)
Desperate Housewife

Better hope its not on the raised recall list. You might end up in the morgue.

Unread 04-20-2007   #4 (permalink)
Ronatnyu

NO....that is NOT the way to go with this.You must indulge this special craving. In the safety of your cat box eat at least one entire case at one sitting until you are able to get your self under control when in public.

Tags
box , cat , cat food , cat's , dogs , food , meow

Sponsored Cat Links