It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-20-2007   #1 (permalink)
ray2bar@verizon.net

Default HELP is there a safe cat food as of now...4/19/07?

HELP is there a safe cat food as of now...4/19/07?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-20-2007   #2 (permalink)
curvy_chick000

The only cat food that i heard of that was contaminated was canned cat food. You should only be feeding the cat(s) canned food occasionaly for a treat. dry food is safe and healthier for them. find a dry food with a good balance of vitamins and stuff. when you start a new dry food pay attention to the cat to make sure he is getting the propper nutrition. i do not feed my cat canned food because i know what is in it. i feed him tuna canned in water when i want to give him a treat. i also do not buy iams products because of the extensive animal testing they did. i feed my cat the purina indoor cat food, or i give him the kit n kaboodle stuff and put fish oil vitamins in to supplement.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-20-2007   #3 (permalink)
libqueen

We've stuck with Purina One dry foods and 9-Lives wet food. Neither has given us any issues nor have they shown up on any recalled list (as far as I know). Our cats are healthy and happy and currently snoring on the bed. Good luck!

Tags
animal , art , canned food , cat , cat food , cats , dry , dry food , fish , food , happy , healthy , hey , indoor , nutrition , water , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links