It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-23-2007   #11 (permalink)
craigo9536

Sainsburys chicken chunks in Gray rock mix a bit of scat in there 2 its gorgeous!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-23-2007   #12 (permalink)
lettinitbe

Looks alright - but the smell is enough to put you off food for a week.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-24-2007   #13 (permalink)
Soxygirl

When I was four I tried some dried cat food. Yuck! Never again. It's just disgusting, I can see why my cat prefers Pepperoni pizza. I also once mistakened Doggy Chocolate Drops for normal ones. It doesn't taste like chocolate at all =[

Unread 04-24-2007   #14 (permalink)
linznrich

my mam aparently caught me eating dog food when i was 3 and i was fine, the only thing that worries me bout eating it now is that it tends to be made from the offal that cant be used in human food and processing rules are different.if it tastes good in a pie let me know though i might make it my new specialty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 04-24-2007   #15 (permalink)
moss

i heard of a chap who died after eating dog food !!!!!!!!It wasn,t food poisening that killed him it was a number 11 bus that ran him down while he was licking his bum in the middle of the high street !!!!

Unread 04-24-2007   #16 (permalink)
Rebekah W

what in the world!!!!! you are putting it in a pie and jelly?! yuck!!!! don't, no one will eat it. no just kidding. do whatever you want. by the way, did anyone hear they found rat poisoning in some dog food?

Unread 04-24-2007   #17 (permalink)
CRAIG R

i have never eaten it but i'd try the one in jelly i think!!!

Unread 04-24-2007   #18 (permalink)
Edgein

Well yes i one ate pedigree chum on toast and fell asleep curled up by the fire with a slipper in me mouth and went the door bell went ran on all fours to the door to get the post !!Eaten whiskers and fell asleep and woke up on top of the television thing is it was a slim one so fell off and banged me bollocks never do that again stick to bonio.

Unread 04-24-2007   #19 (permalink)
pink_chik

urgh no i'd neva eat it!!

Unread 04-24-2007   #20 (permalink)
james michael c

not knowingly,,

Tags
animal , cat , cat food , dog , dogs , eating , feedback , fire , food , found , girl , hey , licking , mistake , smell , television

Sponsored Cat Links