It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-25-2007   #1 (permalink)
Richard R

Default Why do my cats keep regurgitating their food, there health seems fine.?

This has gone on for there years.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-25-2007   #2 (permalink)
Heads up!

Over eating perhaps, fur balls.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-25-2007   #3 (permalink)
jack y

Could be they are getting their fur in their food and swallowing it or they may be trying to throw up a fur ball.!

Unread 04-25-2007   #4 (permalink)
Dillon H

yeah there over eating the amount soppose to.take the cat out side every once in awhile and let the cat eat some grass that makes them feel better. trust me

Unread 04-25-2007   #5 (permalink)
newfiegurlie

My guess is a hair ball. They eat so much of their hair while cleaning and with their food..and about once a year they throw up a yucky hairball that's been accumulating in their bellies.You can talk to your vet, or just check out the local pet food aisle for special remedies. If you see them throw up the hairball, trash it. Don't let them eat whatever they upchuck. Good luck.!

Tags
cat , cats , cleaning , eating , food , fur , health , hey , pet , pet food , vet

Sponsored Cat Links