It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-25-2007   #1 (permalink)
Lou1880

Default My cat crys all the time, for food, to be let in and then out of rooms I...

...cant get her to stop- any ideas? I feed her well (twice per day) and she has access to water and clean cat litter all day long, there is nothing physically wrong with her and she has not been ill. She is 3 years old now and she has always been like this, it seems no matter what i do she crys, I love her to bits but want to help her stop.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-25-2007   #2 (permalink)
Jen123

Have you had her spayed? That may be the problem...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-25-2007   #3 (permalink)
rose_merrick

yes mine too! Cats know how to take advantage! ;o))

Unread 04-25-2007   #4 (permalink)
Grub

She wants fresher food and she wants you to be there when she eats it. I have a cat who does the exact same thing - so annoying.

Unread 04-25-2007   #5 (permalink)
Philly

sounds like you have a vocal cat.I think its just part of the personality.Theres not much that can be done.

Unread 04-25-2007   #6 (permalink)
dhatheidi

i hate cats i'd drown it ha ha

Unread 04-25-2007   #7 (permalink)
The Transporter

Just be pleased that you are lucky enough to have a talkative cat. So much nicer than the boring silent ones. Mine knows to miaow when I am holding a pouch of her food - it's her way of saying "Please, Daddy."

Unread 04-25-2007   #8 (permalink)
horsegal08

maybe, she wants outside. my cats always meow (cry) for food also, but they meow all the time, for different reasons. i have 2 cats and i just have one smaller bowl full of cat chow all of the time, same with the clean litter and clean water. my cats constantly meow to even go outside, they even knock things over and off of dressers, counters,shelves..etc. maybe they just want attention, they might want some fresh air, or just do all of these things and allow them free-choice of food. they'll eat when they want. good luck!

Unread 04-25-2007   #9 (permalink)
Jesus H.

Your cat's in heat

Unread 04-25-2007   #10 (permalink)
nethnee

I dont think you can stop her its her way of communicating with you.when my cat wants something she justs keeps meowing at me until she gets what she wants.she follows me all over the house if I ignore her its usually food she wants or to go outside.if I take the dog for a walk she insists on coming with us.we have to duck the dog out for a walk when she is asleep.if she wakes up she sits at the door and meows very loudly until we come back.

Tags
age , box , cat , cat needs , cat's , cats , clean , cool , crying , dog , food , free , fun , funny , heat , hey , house , in heat , litter , litter box , love , lucky , mat , meow , meowing , morning , personality , play , problem , spayed , stop , vet , vocal , water

Sponsored Cat Links