It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2007   #1 (permalink)
Joey

Default What is the best type of cat food? Wiskas?

What is the best type of cat food and what kind of diet should my cat be on...When he was a kitten I started him off on Pro Plan kitten food, now he is on garbage "Equality Cat Food". He is 1 year and 10 months...I had a job when he was a kitten now my parents buy the food.Also does wet food give cats diseases like canned food? I want to put him on Whiskas....is this a good choice of 75% dry and 25% canned food?Also I hear that giving fresh Chicken breast and salmon and stuff liek that once a week will make them live lonegr. Could I prepare my oen meals? With what recipes?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-26-2007   #2 (permalink)
beer_n_bourbon_babe

yes the whiskas 75%-25% sounds just fine you should also try raw lamb hearts from the butcher.For the cat that is haha

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-26-2007   #3 (permalink)
Pearl

ditto .. i also recommend whiskas and the combo u mentioned would be great... i sumhow do not advocate feeding pets raw meat, as that inculcates a habit in them , of them jumping around the dinner table or kitchen wen u plan on dishing out sum meals for ur human fellow beings...

but i guess most ppl do not mind it, so its a matter of personal choice and how disciplined ud want ur baby to be.. for me and my 5 kids, this works great, and we do not end up screaming or yelling at each other, to stay off from tat dish or this ..

good luck and do tell us the option ud work out for ur kiddo

Tags
baby , canned food , cat , cat food , cats , diet , dry , food , great , jumping , kitten , kitten food , mat , raw , type , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links