It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2007   #1 (permalink)
ggg

Default what is a good homemade cat food recipe?

best homemade cat food

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-26-2007   #2 (permalink)
aksnowman31

tuna and rat poison

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-26-2007   #3 (permalink)
johnnygrib2005

3 mice a blender and some fish oil.

Unread 04-26-2007   #4 (permalink)
Raymond K OFFICIAL

I don't have recipes. I know they like chicken. I know they like tuna, but it's a bit rich for their system. I've been feeding Friskie's & 9 Lives for the last 20 years & have never had a problem. Did you try a yahoo search for cat food recipes?

Unread 04-26-2007   #5 (permalink)
walyank

According to my research of pet food and nutrition it is not easy to make your own. You wouldn't hurt the animal because it would probably be better than most commercial foods but it may not have all the nutrients that your cats need.I only have dogs so I can't tell you about the cat food from personal experience but the people we get our food from also make cat foods. Our dogs have been doing very well and we like the way the company's way of thinking.Check them out. www.mypetpantry.com

Unread 04-26-2007   #6 (permalink)
birdr

Try Dr. Michael Fox's recipe (it's right below the dog recipe, which my dogs LOVE!).

tedeboy.tripod.com

Tags
animal , cat , cat food , cats , commercial , dog , dogs , fish , food , hey , hurt , love , nutrition , pet , pet food , poison , problem , search

Sponsored Cat Links