It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2007   #1 (permalink)
noonoo

Default is the pedigre dogs food and wiskers cat food safe for our cats?

i was just wondering as we feed our dogs and cats that and wanted to no weather they had caused any problems towards animals deaths

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-26-2007   #2 (permalink)
TECHX69

Pedigree states that thier food doesn't contain any of these poisons. Check their website pedigree.com.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-26-2007   #3 (permalink)
star_night

no not at all they are really safe .

Unread 04-26-2007   #4 (permalink)
adriannamarie19

My dog eats pedigree, their site says they are safe.

Unread 04-26-2007   #5 (permalink)
love_my_greatdanes

Please don't feed them cheap grocery store food. You wouldn't believe what is in these foods. Even if they aren't one of the recently recalled foods, they are not good. If you knew exactly what they put in these foods it would make you want to throw up. Never believe what they tell you on the bag.There are companies that make good nutritional pet food, but you're not going to find it at the department or grocery store. Find a good pet store.Go to the link below. This will give the the real truth about pet food. The good foods may cost more but not really. You will find that your pets will eat less of the good food because they are more filling and they are getting more of the nutrients that they really need.

www.nzymes.com

Unread 04-26-2007   #6 (permalink)
Jennifer T

I wouldnt feed my dog or cat any food. Consider a raw food diet. At least you know what your feeding your dog

Unread 04-26-2007   #7 (permalink)
Princess_K

Hi dey r safe dey dont have any poison or anythin in 'em in fact it keeps ' em healthier

Tags
cat , cat food , cats , diet , dog , dogs , food , hey , pet , pet food , poison , problems , raw

Sponsored Cat Links