It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2007   #1 (permalink)
GVP

Default My kitten keeps eating my 1 yr old cats food. My 1 yr old cat keeps eating...

...my kittens food. How do I stop this

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-26-2007   #2 (permalink)
rolandomactavishvii

Feed them dog food

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-26-2007   #3 (permalink)
Babble

Give them both a mixture of the two!!!!

Unread 04-26-2007   #4 (permalink)
Mummabear

Give them a mixture, or just give them both the older cat food.

Unread 04-26-2007   #5 (permalink)
Dropshortandduck

Try to feed them in different areas even if you have to feed one inside and the other outside.

Unread 04-26-2007   #6 (permalink)
kathleen c

place your cat food up were the kitten can't get to it .(don't' mix the to foods together) the kitten has to have special food for nourishment and the cat food don't have it in it . You may have to put each cat in a difference room while Benin feed for a while

Unread 04-26-2007   #7 (permalink)
connie B

im haveing the same problem with my new puppy and my 12 yr old dog ...oh well

Unread 04-26-2007   #8 (permalink)
right

Let them be, allow them to have all the fun they want with their meal, you live only once remember! Also think about mixing their meal

Unread 04-26-2007   #9 (permalink)
Maureen B

I had the same problem and I had to feed them seperately for a few months once my kitty was old enough i just mixed the food until they were both on adult food..NOTE:The adult food will not hurt the kitty as long as it is also getting some kitty food..Best Wishes

Unread 04-26-2007   #10 (permalink)
Abby

at my house we have the same problem so shu thte kitten in the another room with its food and let it eat then shut the adult cat in another room well it its its food

Tags
adult , cat , cat food , cats , dog , eating , food , fun , hey , house , hurt , kitten , kitten food , kittens , kitty , problem , puppy , stop

Sponsored Cat Links