It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-29-2007   #1 (permalink)
Christina

Default What can I buy that will zap my cat if she goes to close to my dogs food?

I'm not talking about a scat mat, something I can put on my cat and something I can put buy my dogs food. So when my cat goes to eat the dog food it will zap her. I can't think of the name of this item.We can not keep the dog food up (most dogs eat all food they get, but ours only eats when she is hungry). She also does not care anymore when the cat eats her food. She use to push the cat away with her paw, but now she just goes and lays down. The cat is getting fat and I don't want fat pets.Out dog is fine, if you want to answer please answer my QUESTION, keep anything else to yoruself plz. But I'm thinking what I'm looking for is the pet fence. Thanks for the people who answers the question I asked!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-29-2007   #2 (permalink)
All Natural Honey

Maybe you could put the dogfood in the doghouse instead.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-29-2007   #3 (permalink)
YAH IT"S ME NOW WHAT!?!?!

a squirt bottle you really can't keep her that far away or you can get and inside shock fence

Unread 04-29-2007   #4 (permalink)
Karen C

I believe what you are thinking of is the "electric fence" where a collar gives an electric shock when the line is crossed.I think a better and more humane idea is to use a squirt gun and when the cat goes near the dogs food, squirt it. The cat will get the message eventually.Good luck to you.

Unread 04-29-2007   #5 (permalink)
waterlover

First of all if the dog is not eating her food right away, take it up after 15 minutes.Is the dog a picky eater? fix the problem of the dog not eating it's food first.Leave the cat alone.

Unread 04-29-2007   #6 (permalink)
bpress54

YOU SHOULD BE ZAPPED! if you can't manage an animal you shouldn't be allowed to own it! jeez

Unread 04-29-2007   #7 (permalink)
christina masters

Let Me Tell U Something About That All Cats Do That So U Better Not Zap That Cat Maybe The Dog Ate Some Of Her Food!

Tags
age , animal , care , cat , cats , collar , dog , dogfood , dogs , eating , food , hey , mat , not eating , paw , problem , question

Sponsored Cat Links