It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-01-2007   #1 (permalink)
3D Farms

Default The chemicals that are killing our cats and dogs , has entered the human food...

...chain and it comes from China? Do you know how much food we import from China and just how safe is it ? Who is checking it , not our Government . . What ever happened to , " Made in the USA " ?Sorry but the FDA does not check all the foods that are inported, if they did then why didn't they find the hog and chicken feed that was fed to the animals and then sent to market for you to eat .

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-01-2007   #2 (permalink)
boingwally

I buy USA and so should everyone period. Food and all. Made in USA is the only way. Unless a Liberal owns the company then we might be at risk. God help America and keep the devils at bay.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-01-2007   #3 (permalink)
dewy

are you I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!I LOVE CATS!ing kidding me? Have you ever counted how many things you use in your daily life that come from china? Almost everything is made in china. And what makes you think that something made in your own country is better? I've learned to trust china made products. hooray china

Unread 05-01-2007   #4 (permalink)
Homeless in Phoenix

The FDA checks all imported food that is meant for HUMAN consumption; so calm down.

Unread 05-01-2007   #5 (permalink)
dogsrspcl

Good point. Why doesn't the FDA protect us. Just knowing that they use "chemical enhancers" makes me mad.It's like aspartane (sugar sweetner found in equal, nutrasweet, sweet n low), did you know that it was formulated as "ant poison"! No one even knows.I found out in my gardening class.

Unread 05-01-2007   #6 (permalink)
madclown

dont you love ower chinamen????

Unread 05-01-2007   #7 (permalink)
Wonka

We need origin of foods labeling.Processed foods should say where their ingredients are from. That way we could make intelligent choices.Market pressures would cause foods from contaminating countries to be made pure or sit on the shelves.

Unread 05-01-2007   #8 (permalink)
prancingmonkey

There are many reasons we should not send so much of our money to china - human rights violations BIG TIME. the problems is this ~ we here in america like things to be CHEAP. china knows that. The conflict with us here, is that we also like to be paid a decent wage for our work, so therin lies the dilemma. How could we pay almost nothing for our goods while paying good wages to the folks who manufacture what we want? Its high time we stopped eating at mcdonnalds, and buying crap. Its time to start eating food grown by local organic farmers and stop consuming so much slave labor junk.

Unread 05-01-2007   #9 (permalink)
tttplttttt

The Chinese skin cats and dogs alive (ALIVE - they chain them to a post and slice the fur off of them while they're alive.) for the fur trade. I wouldn't put anything past that crap country. They don't treat their citizens much better. Why we even trade them I'll never know.

Tags
art , calm , cats , dogs , eating , food , found , fur , hey , love , money , poison , problems

Sponsored Cat Links