It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-01-2007   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cook

Default What's your cat's favourite variety and flavour of cat food and would it...

...eat anything else?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-01-2007   #2 (permalink)
Mick B

Felix. Gravy. Any flavour.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-01-2007   #3 (permalink)
James Hindle

I feed my 9 month old cat called K om Iams. And shes doing fine.james

Unread 05-01-2007   #4 (permalink)
Ruby Tuesday31

The felix steak version - the bloody expensive one!His favourite other food is cooked chicken!!

Unread 05-01-2007   #5 (permalink)
mightycrib13

She's 5...........eats dry kittie crunchies. Alley Cat the brand. Chicken and tuna the flavor. she will eat others under protest. she's a chowhound. glad I'M NOT a cat. I get a much more varied diet.

Unread 05-01-2007   #6 (permalink)
creative_brush

Going by what there brought in last night, organic mouse and a starling..

Unread 05-01-2007   #7 (permalink)
lee

I like to soak large balls of cotton wool in salmon juice.How i laugh when the little fecker chokes to death.good cheap fun for all the family!

Unread 05-01-2007   #8 (permalink)
tacomom

Hi my cat eats a food called Life's Abundance dry for kittens and adult cats and Instinctive Choice wet food.Dry daily and three cans a week of the wet.He loves it and is very healthy and this food is safe from all recent recalls. He also loves the cat treats which have hairball formula in them so I do not have to give him any extra hairball medicine. It can be ordered from the link below.Go to the site and read about it.Good luck with whatever you choose but please feed some brand of holistic food without wheat gluten, corn, soy or rice protein concentrate as these are the contaminated ingredients. Best of health to your cat.

Unread 05-01-2007   #9 (permalink)
Zookeeper

Tuna is my moggies favourite - any brand. Turned their noses up at fresh sardines & pilchards!!

Unread 05-01-2007   #10 (permalink)
sa_char_uk

Felix tastes as good as it looks. For ages that was all he would eat but i've managed to get him to eat Tescos own pouches.

Tags
adult , cat , cat food , cat's , cats , diet , dry , family , food , fun , healthy , kittens , mouse , night , recalls , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links