It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-01-2007   #1 (permalink)
mosey joe

Default what type of food should i give my 12yr old cat?

she has only a few teeth left and she is fussy about what she eates and any tips on how to get her to eat

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-01-2007   #2 (permalink)
roshana p

umm cat food!good luck!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-01-2007   #3 (permalink)
no-ones-beezwax

i would try can cat food and 2 or3 different brands until you find the one the cat likes. pouch cat food may be okay, but it is a little bit chunkier, yet still soft and stay away from dry cat food with few teeth the cat wont be able to eat it. i hope this helps and good luck.

Unread 05-01-2007   #4 (permalink)
karaokecatlady

Hi. Happy Sabbath. One of my cats had teeth extracted. Oddly, she still loves 2 eat Purina One dry food; beats the other cat to his own bowl and eats from his bowl as well as her own. See if Purina One comes as wet food. Be sure to make sure the makers/manufacturers are NOT from Menu Foods. Take care

Unread 05-01-2007   #5 (permalink)
question001

Pet promise-- let by products be bygones. it will keep her around for longer because it's real meat, not byproducts. it's organic too. (she'll be getting fed better than you!) Hope this helps! -question001

Tags
car , care , cat , cat food , cats , dry , dry food , food , happy , pet , question , tips , type , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links