It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-02-2007   #1 (permalink)
Victor Meldrew

Default Have you ever eaten dog or cat food?

If yes, what was it like? (Serious question)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-02-2007   #2 (permalink)
Bri-baby

I've been waiting for this question for 20 years! Yes, I have indeed eaten cat food: in 1989 my then roommate and I came home from a night of clubbing and were really drunk and decided it would be fun to try some cat food! Long story short: tasted like tuna, only fishier.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-02-2007   #3 (permalink)
Crassidy

Well Vic...I've never eaten dog or cat food. But I did eat a bunch of sawdust.... ....and then crapped a Sequoia!

Unread 05-02-2007   #4 (permalink)
greavsie72

I haven't but i did once make my cousin a cat food butty and sat with a straight face and watched him eat it.Well..that will teach HIM to play tricks on me

Unread 05-02-2007   #5 (permalink)
Badgrl

I used to work as a Veterinary Nurse and once we tried some of the dry cat and dog food. The dried cat food was horrible but the dry dog food actually wasn't that bad - especially Bonios, they're just like biscuits!I don't think I could bring myself to eat tinned cat/dog food though - part of our training was nutritional and after knowing the cr@p they put in that stuff I wouldn't go near it!

Unread 05-02-2007   #6 (permalink)
Rachel w

ewwwww no way !! the jelly stuff make s me feel sick- often wonder what a dog biccie tastes like though

Unread 05-02-2007   #7 (permalink)
D D

dog food is nice in a pie

Unread 05-02-2007   #8 (permalink)
smithsapples

no i havent. but i would love to make stew or curry or something and give it to someone to eat

Unread 05-02-2007   #9 (permalink)
twiggs

I once had an ex who moaned about the filling in his sandwiches being boring. To teach him a lesson I put salmon cat food in his sandwiches. He said he enjoyed them!!

Tags
cat , cat food , dog , dry , food , fun , hey , home , love , nice , night , play , question , sick , story , training , tricks

Sponsored Cat Links