It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-02-2007   #1 (permalink)
Elspeth

Default My cat may have cancer. What can I do to improve his health/chances?

Merlin is 12 years old. He has already been scheduled for surgery, later this month, to removed the large tumor (which is on his hind leg), but the results from biopsy won't be back until May 1st. In general, he has experienced good health, and is active, though chubby (12.8 pounds). He lives with two female cats, one older and one much younger. They all eat a high quality dry food, for "sensetive skin," and are much-loved indoor cats.I know the usual answers (chemotherapy, vet-precribed medication), but was hoping that pet lovers might have some other ideas, foods or supplements he could injest, homeopathic remedies, medical therapies that have worked for pets you know, specific medications that worked wonders for your "baby," etc.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-02-2007   #2 (permalink)
Emily A

I am soo sorry! I'm pretty sure my cat died of cancer and my suggestion is just to make him/her as happy as possible.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
baby , cat , cats , dry , dry food , female , food , happy , health , hey , homeopathic , indoor , lovers , medical , pet , surgery , vet

Sponsored Cat Links