It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-03-2007   #1 (permalink)
Staci®

Default What dog (and Cat) food is safe?

I keep hearing about these Pet food recalls and it's freaking me out. There was like over 50 food brands that were recalled. Then I found this site that said they used euthanized animals in the pet food? Wtf? I'm almost scared to feed my pets because of all of this. Are there any brands that won't harm them?Actually Pedigree was one of them, and thats kind of what I've been doing(cooking at home for them) but that isn't healthy either.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-03-2007   #2 (permalink)
vanessa b

pedigree brand have been fine so ive heard

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-03-2007   #3 (permalink)
joyce

the kind you cook at home in your own kitchen is the safest

Unread 05-03-2007   #4 (permalink)
Celica

Look at the Ingredients in Eagle Pack. It contains a MEAT MEAL. (and Twilitekiller claims theyre organic? well she also claims to be a vet tech..haha!) what i found was this: natural and organic pet foods are FREE of other undesirable ingredients such as hair, blood, waste, and "meal", which comes from the rendered carcasses of livestock animals.I recommend a Grain free dog /cat food such as Innova EVO. They even have Ferret food. Its also High Protein and Low Carb. www.naturapet.com

Unread 05-03-2007   #5 (permalink)
Thomas C

Hi,They are many dangerous dog foods today , at a look at http://www.dogfood.co.nr , take a look at this site has a great guide for dog food.Hope this helps you with your dog

Tags
cat , cat food , dog , dogfood , food , found , free , great , guide , healthy , hey , home , natural , pet , pet food , recalls , scared , vet

Sponsored Cat Links