It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-03-2007   #1 (permalink)
Brieanne K

Default Blue Seal Organic Cat food?

Is anyone here familiar with Blue Seal Cat food? Is is a good brand? My grocery store now carries their organic line and it seems pretty nice.... any experiences or info, good or bad? I checked it out and their not on any of the pet food recall lists, but I hestiate to switch brands without talking to someone first. Thanks for your help!Thanks for the info so far.... taking this into consideration is there a brand of food that you would recommend? I'm willing to shell out some extra cash, but I don't want to have to get another job to feed my cats. They are 2 very active,indoor-only, male cats who are right on track with their weight and don't have any hairball/urinary tract/skin issues..... approx 2 years old.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-03-2007   #2 (permalink)
ideamanbmg

Organic means it is grown in horse manure (or worse). It's a yuppie and liberal trap to make them buy it for a higher price, and that is all organic is for!Here's a clue: Cats and dogs are naturally meat eaters, not plant eaters!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
cat , cat food , cats , dogs , food , hey , indoor , male , nice , pet , pet food , weight

Sponsored Cat Links