It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-03-2007   #1 (permalink)
raburdickjr2001

Default Why doesn't cat food taste like mice?

Why doesn't cat food taste like mice?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-03-2007   #2 (permalink)
smars442002

same reason dog food does not taste like cat

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-03-2007   #3 (permalink)
dave_from_auburn

The better question is how do you know it doesn't?

Unread 05-03-2007   #4 (permalink)
Shaba

everyone needs to vary their diet! if cat food had the taste of mice, the cats will stop hunting for mice because they will have the delicacy evey day!!!hope that helped =p

Unread 05-03-2007   #5 (permalink)
traila_dwella

Same reason men food doesn't taste like p*ssy cats

Unread 05-03-2007   #6 (permalink)
Demon

Despite the common portrayal, cats do not exclusively eat mice, or fish, or little yellow canaries with lisps. Cats in the wild eat what they can catch. I doubt cats particularly prefer mice to chicken on fish or any other meat.

Unread 05-03-2007   #7 (permalink)
Eliz

I think it's because the owners wouldn't like it! Modern cats don't chase mice anyway...

Unread 05-03-2007   #8 (permalink)
Creepy Girl

Like every other "taboo" food; I'm sure it tastes like chicken and they wouldn't notice the difference.

Tags
cat , cat food , cats , diet , dog , fish , food , hey , question , stop , wild

Sponsored Cat Links