It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-04-2007   #1 (permalink)
surfkitten79

Default can you tell if you cat has health problems from their eye color (meaning if

theyre multi colored).,? I mean if the color of an eye is tri-colored. i read in Cat Fancy magizine (in their health section) that if an eye is tri-colored (ie, green around the pupil, normal yellow color eye, then a dark gold around the outside) is a sign of disease. And I've never heard of such a thing, and wanted to see if anyone knew of such a thing.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-04-2007   #2 (permalink)
marlynkee

I have heard that a white cat with one blue eye and one green eye could be deaf.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-04-2007   #3 (permalink)
HubbaBubba

Some cats have eyes that change color, just like so-called 'hazel' eyes in people. You have nothing to worry about!

Unread 05-04-2007   #4 (permalink)
asnmysocalledlife

It's not a problem. Its kind of like a twitch in the genes. Happens with people, too.And it is white cats with blue eyes that are genetically deaf. Not all of them, of course, but the majority of them.

Tags
blue eyes , cat , cat fancy , cats , color , eye , eyes , health , problem , problems , worry

Sponsored Cat Links