It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
ktjane330

Default My cat is now over 1 year and I can only get her to eat kitten food. He...

...won't eat the adult version?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-05-2007   #2 (permalink)
Raychel A

Hi. Slowly ween him onto adult food by putting a little bit of adult food in with the kitten food. keep it on that small amount for about a week and then put a little more adult food with a bit less kitten food.. slowly keep doing that - change the ratio every week or so over a month or two and he probably wont even notice.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-05-2007   #3 (permalink)
Garry W

It will start eating adult cat food soon enough if that is all you put down for it.

Unread 05-05-2007   #4 (permalink)
karen h

as long as your cat is eating ... i dont think it matters. kitten food will do him no harm at all...one day - he might change and stop eating the kitten food...then you can change to adult stuff...but dont worry though..animals have their own minds!!

Unread 05-05-2007   #5 (permalink)
pcd chic

Mix It Togther Then Slowly Put The Adult Food More And More Evry Day

Tags
adult , art , cat , cat food , eating , food , kitten , kitten food , mat , small , stop , won't eat , worry

Sponsored Cat Links