It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
Beth E

Default With all of the recalls on pet food what brand is safe to feed my pets? I...

...have a cat and 3 dogs. Thanks?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-05-2007   #2 (permalink)
Ted_42

i have checked with my vets, for our cats, the vet food "med-cal" is still safe as a wet food.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-05-2007   #3 (permalink)
Kira M

Try to find brands that are made in the U.S, and get ALL of their ingredients from the U.S. All of the products made by natura are safe, such as Innova, California Natural, and Karma. None of these are effected by the recall. Really your best bet is to just make your animals food for them. There are some products that I thought would never be recalled that have been like Blue Buffalo, and Chicken soup...

Unread 05-05-2007   #4 (permalink)
Sandra C

I have used Purina for years and still do

Unread 05-05-2007   #5 (permalink)
Boof

I have had no problems with Pedigree products for my dogs. A Corgi, Dachshund and Chihuahua. They get a mix of dry and canned food. They are just fine, and I've been monitoring their (Pedigree's) web site for info. Thanks for asking, and thanks for caring for our "friends!"

Tags
california , canned food , cat , cats , dogs , dry , food , friends , hey , natural , pet , pet food , problems , recalls , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links