It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-06-2007   #1 (permalink)
pleasureuniquexxx

Default does anyone know where I can get low cost/ no cost vaccinations or health care...

...for my cats???in los angeles? I need to get my fmale cat,,,, fixed and vaccinated,,,, again,,,, who knew,,, they needed that every year I can bareley afford any of this,, I mean I really cant,,, but I love my babies,,, help!!!!!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-06-2007   #2 (permalink)
buntis

check out the local animal shelter.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-06-2007   #3 (permalink)
connie m

snap.org is an organization who will assist with vet needs for all types of animals, usually based om your ability to pay. my friend takes her dogs to their mobile units and has gotten rabie shots for as little as $5.00 and her dog neutured for about the same. she's on a fixed income. but they offered me the same deal and i work 40+ hrs a week.best thing - go on line and find the contact for your area. if they don't service your area they probably have contact info on who can.

Tags
animal , babies , care , cats , dogs , fixed , health , hey , love , shelter , vet

Sponsored Cat Links