It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-06-2007   #1 (permalink)
Mickie

Default Best cat AND dog food brands?

I'm donating food,blankets,pillow cases,and towels to the SPCA. I'm 11 so I don't have lots of money,but I will try and buy the most I can. I have around 30 dollars. What food do you feed your pets?-11 Year Old Pet Lover-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-06-2007   #2 (permalink)
♣ Potentia Ventus ♣

Ask SPCA. Some pets prefer different types of food.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-06-2007   #3 (permalink)
Melissa D

since the food recall I only buy Purina indoor cat formula. Dont feed them wet food ever. its bad for their teeth

Unread 05-06-2007   #4 (permalink)
RON R

pedigree at wal mart is about $13.00

Unread 05-06-2007   #5 (permalink)
Ahmedinne

it depends, the healthiest is IAMS, cats like Friskies and Facy Feast, dogs like Purina, and Facny Feast, but dont forget about the pet food recall, plus, take care of wet food, i recommend giving it to dogs and cats once a month as a treat, bad things happen if its everyday, i know from experience

Unread 05-06-2007   #6 (permalink)
dede

I volunteered at the local SPCA here where I lived for a yr and they didnt like the pet food with any red dyes in it...it makes the animals more hyper and runs and I commend you on doing something good for your local shelter

Unread 05-06-2007   #7 (permalink)
blahhryanne

My boxer has been eating IAMS, since he was a puppy. It has been great for him.. Good Luck!:]]

Unread 05-06-2007   #8 (permalink)
smr131

Artimus.......it is all natural with none of the harmful preservatives.

Unread 05-06-2007   #9 (permalink)
Brie

The best dog brand is Purina. It comes in puppy, regular and 7+. The best cat food is Special Kitty. It comes in Kitten, Regular and senior.

Unread 05-06-2007   #10 (permalink)
woofan60

IAMS...or Fancy Feast for cats...Purina foods okay also

Tags
adult , animal , care , cat , cat food , cats , dog , dogs , eating , food , great , happy , healthy , hey , hyper , indoor , kitten , kitties , kitty , money , natural , nice , person , pet , pet food , play , puppy , scared , senior , shelter , sick , tips , toys , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links