It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-08-2007   #1 (permalink)
Megan M.

Default Help! What brands of cat food are poisonous???? Is Friskies?

I usually give my cats Friskies canned cat food but i dont know if that brand was one of the poisonous kinds. Help me please, people????

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-08-2007   #2 (permalink)
mrsmarshwork

No Friskies was not one of those listed.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260784,00.html

www.foxnews.com

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-08-2007   #3 (permalink)
sunsetts00

Look up on the net under Pet food recall list, it will tell you.I say there is more contaminated pet food still on the shelvesas they seem to be finding more every so often. If you don't want to take no chances, feed it home cooked food. Thereare pet food recipies on the net.Good Luck!!

Unread 05-08-2007   #4 (permalink)
ciboetic

No Friskies is safe. We checked. Both wet and dry. Our cats had JUST started the "catkins" diet when this whole thing happened. Thank GOODNESS friskies was ok and has remained so. We had JUST changed brands-including dry because Friskies makes the only brand of dry food close enough to be almost "catkins" friendly. All of our cats have recently been to the vets-they have all gotten more healthy. You are safe..Phew!

Tags
cat , cat food , cats , changed , diet , dry , dry food , food , friendly , healthy , hey , home , pet , pet food , story

Sponsored Cat Links