It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-09-2007   #1 (permalink)
kelsey

Default What food is safe now to feed my cats?

Besides canned cat food.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-09-2007   #2 (permalink)
crooney27

All of the food that is currently on the shelves at PetSmart is not part of the recall so you should feel safe buying it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-09-2007   #3 (permalink)
Susie0331

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey View Post
Besides canned cat food.
I work in a health food store...all our food is safe and you should consider visiting your local health food store...my 2 knuckle heads are safe and content as they have always been fed from the store....

Unread 05-09-2007   #4 (permalink)
Little Britches

This is the company I buy my dog food from. They sell cat food too.Flint River Ranchhttp://www.frrco.com/indexFlash.cfm?They are reliable and have good prices too considering they sell high premium pet food that is all natural. I have one 7 lb dog and one 20 lb dog and the 20lb bag lasts me about a month. I usually receive the shipment 1-2 days after I place my order.The price might seem high if you are used to buying your pet food from the local store, but I have noticed a huge difference in my pets overall health and so has my vet. I have had my pets on it for close to 2 years now.If you call this company they will also help you choose the right type of food for your pet.

Unread 05-09-2007   #5 (permalink)
snagelfritz

Now everyone see why I feed my pets table scraps. But, most of this should be back to normal as I do keep dry food out all the time for snacks. But, if, you have concern, Starkist Tuna (Any canned Tuna), canned chicken or Fresh Catfish (Any fish, Baked). Your cat will love you!My woman buy a piece of fresh fish for her cat everyday! Cooked to perfection the cat love her! Ha!But, I have found most people canned food at a Dollar Store not much price difference and I can also mash up some canned veggies like green beans, creamed corn, etc. in it too.

Tags
black , canned food , cat , cat food , cats , color , dog , dry , dry food , fish , food , found , health , hey , love , natural , pet , pet food , petsmart , smart , type , vet

Sponsored Cat Links