It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-10-2007   #1 (permalink)
Lili

Default Do you have a proven recipe for healthy home-made cat food?

In view of the recent pet food recalls, I've been seriously thinking about making my own cat food. I'd love to find a good recipe, a balanced diet for an older cat especially.In fact, I have an animal website, and would like to include such information on it, so if you have a dog food recipe for the doglovers, that would be great too! By "proven", I simply mean something that has actually been fed to a cat, with no ill effects, and that seems to be a healthy alternative to commercial products on the market. I realize nothing is "foolproof" and that each animal is unique just as we each are.Thanks for the answers so far! Wow... all the answers so far are so good, and several of you have made it impossible to choose the best one! I wish I could give several "Best Answers". Thank you all!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-10-2007   #2 (permalink)
Jennifer N

http://www.naturalpetsystems.com/barfworld.htmGo here, its a pricey diet but its the most natural and healthy way to feed your pet. I heard about it from a customer I had in PetSmart once.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
animal , cat , cat food , commercial , diet , dog , food , great , healthy , home , love , pet , pet food , petsmart , recalls , smart

Sponsored Cat Links