It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-11-2007   #1 (permalink)
maui

Default is boiled pork liver a good cat food?

they seem to like it a lot..but is it good for them?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-11-2007   #2 (permalink)
mr bond

it is not good for a big machine like humans.so how can it be good for a small animal like cat it might suffer from worms

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-11-2007   #3 (permalink)
bbj1776

Done it for years, that all my cat would eat, but try to add so rice to it. Also try chichen liver.

Unread 05-11-2007   #4 (permalink)
jdiddley

As cats age their liver and kidneys become weak much like humans. Foods that contain protein and fat are harder to process through the kidneys and liver. I personally think pork liver is too high in fat and protein. I would recommend a cat food that is known for quality and nutrients to extend the life and health of your kitty kitty.

Unread 05-11-2007   #5 (permalink)
bubsmom06

Nutritional cat food is good for cats. If you dont know if something is good for your cat why are you giving it to them? I like ding dongs a lot and they are not good for me.

Unread 05-11-2007   #6 (permalink)
coleydance2

DONT FEED ANY MORE!it kills cats easily.trust me i have killed a cat by feeding her that.they dont digest it!save it dont do it!

Tags
age , animal , cat , cat food , cats , food , health , hey , kitty , save , small

Sponsored Cat Links