It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-11-2007   #1 (permalink)
Danielle

Default Cat food re-call and good food to get?

So I've been reading all the replies for all the pet food re-calls and all the stuff thats bad for them. I looked at the ingredients on the Wicker Likinks that my cat loves and all it is, is by product, wheat gluten, animal digest, animal fat processed. That is sooo disgusting! I want to know if I could actually do some damage to my cat. He had stomach problems and I think it was because of the food re call cuz I gave him Special Kitty and all of the pouches were re called. Anyways out of all the brands out there, which are like the more healthier onces and still being reasonable price? Thank you for helping and people that make cat food and know its bad for them should die!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-11-2007   #2 (permalink)
bratty brat

We started buying Newman's Own pet food for our dogs and cats. Its all one that doesn't have all that nasty junk in there. If you go to the Newman's own website they have search option so you can find the nearest store that sells it in your area. Our pets took right to the food and the price wasn't to bad.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
animal , cat , cat food , cats , dogs , food , hey , kitty , pet , pet food , problems , search

Sponsored Cat Links