It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
Mind Doctor

Default My cat follows the atkins diet (hardly any carbs in can cat food, but

fat) how come my cat looks like this frk can cat food low in carbs but high in fat, and makes cat look like this freak, i think low-fat subway sandwiches would help this freak, i think they're healthy and low-fat, who says fat doesn't make you fat, makes my cat fat, please watch this video before eating, may help you lessen appetite : )
have a few other cats, but he looks like a tabby garfield and eats everyones food LOL, had to even seperate cause one with thyroid problems needed to gain weight and garfield was eating all his food, yeah i'm going to start exercising him with a flash light or tie a mouse in front of treadmill and let him try and chase. I keep all my cats indoors though, i think he just be eating all the other cats food, might have to seperate him cause others not striped beach-ball with tail, man when he eats, if you give him a can (two bites and inhales), then wants more LOL, maybe hypnosis or something will help LOL, well eat healthy and low fat, i do over time, i not only lose some weight but feel better and more energetic, which gives you motivation to work out more, can't really say he's a fat cat (compensation for his neutering) but he ain't a wealthy fat cat LOL, if i gave him money he'd blow it all anyways on tuna : )

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-13-2007   #2 (permalink)
JerryKing

make a search on yahoo

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
art , bites , cat , cat food , cats , diet , eating , food , healthy , hey , money , mouse , neutering , problems , search , striped , tabby , video , weight , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links