It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
jdog

Default Does putting an egg in a cats food make its hair stronger?

Does putting an egg in a cats food make its hair stronger?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-13-2007   #2 (permalink)
horsegal1210

It can but it can also cause your cat to catch diseases like somenaella vet

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-14-2007   #3 (permalink)
thing55000

Eggs are NOT good for cats. If you want to improve the coat of your cat the main thing to do is pat it a lot, that makes their coat very soft and lustrous! There are very good pet vitamins and also supplements and tonics which can help if your kitty has a disease which causes his/her hair to be very weak. You can usually get these from the vet or even the supermarket (in Australia anyway), there are also health food ones which are said to work well.Read the instructions carefully, as some are a general tonic and others target specific matters, such as improved coat.Good luck with your cat

Unread 05-14-2007   #4 (permalink)
Lodie R

Um..I've never heard that eggs are bad for cats. I have an outside male cat and I use to feed him an egg everyday and I dont know it was truly from that but he a really soft and shiny, healthy looking cat. I havent given eggs in a while and now his coat doesnt look as good as it use to?

Unread 05-14-2007   #5 (permalink)
glamour04111

it makes it shine

Tags
cat , cats , egg , food , health , healthy , kitty , male , mat , pet , vet

Sponsored Cat Links