It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-14-2007   #1 (permalink)
Boca Juniors

Default My cats don't chew their hard food. What can I do?

I look at them when they're eating and they seem to swallow the food. The food is small so it's not hard to chew. I don't get it.I put soft food and they dont like it. Any Ideas?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-14-2007   #2 (permalink)
melani p

give them bigger food so they get the hang of hewing

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-15-2007   #3 (permalink)
Uncle Red

All Dogs and cats inhale their food. If they choke on it they teach themselves to chew better. They usually don't.You might post this in the ANIMAL section unless your cats are Hondas.

Unread 05-15-2007   #4 (permalink)
bingohun

If the cats not dead, why try to fix it? At least their eating and not starving themselves to death.LOL to Uncle Red about the Honda thingy.

Unread 05-15-2007   #5 (permalink)
Don B

This is the car section. Unless your cats have a motor try the animals section!

Unread 05-15-2007   #6 (permalink)
Tim B

Is ur cat under a honda????

Unread 05-15-2007   #7 (permalink)
ACE

Put em in a honda with the windows up on a hot day. If they live through the day, let em out, they'll eat or drink anything.

Tags
animal , car , cat , cats , dogs , eating , food , hey , small

Sponsored Cat Links