It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-15-2007   #1 (permalink)
tikki_nik2

Default Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy Hills pescription C/D cat...

...food is online? My cat almost died a few weeks ago from bladder stones, which looks like a common problem on this forum. He is now on a permanent diet - Hills Pescription C/D cat food for urinary problems. He is allowed both dry or wet food but I have to go to the vets to pick it up all the time and its very expensive. Does anyone know where I can get the food at a decent price online (bearing in mind delivery charges)?ThanksIt was something very cheap. Tins from tesco, possibly even cheaper than Felix & Whiskers?! I've been living with my parents for the past year and they have two cats too, my dad buys the food and until now my cat has been sharing. Before I moved in with them he used to have Felix. I didn't realise that branded food like that was so unhealthy for them. How come?All of the products suggested above seem to be US? Does anyone know of any good quality products available in UK?Thanks for all your help - a real eye opener reading about all cr*p that goes into their food!What product recall list catman?FYI: I have checked the recall list and it is only Hills Pescription m/d that is recalled not the c/d variety.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-15-2007   #2 (permalink)
catman2130093

GET SOMETHING ELSE!!! Hill's Prescription Diet is on the recalled list!!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
bladder , cat , cat food , cats , diet , dry , eye , food , healthy , hey , problem , problems , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links