It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-17-2007   #1 (permalink)
Cornfunkel4life

Default My cat's breath smells like cat food, especially after he eats. Should I take

him to the vet? Has anyone else heard of this happening? Is it normal, or should I take him to the doctor?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-17-2007   #2 (permalink)
OrangesForBen

Are you calling me fat?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-17-2007   #3 (permalink)
papillongirl

r u kidding? yea take him to the vet so they can go to the other room and laugh

Unread 05-17-2007   #4 (permalink)
mannasox

r u serious? of course his breath is gonna smell like catfood after he eats. I do believe that would be normal. If its a very stinky stench that you cant stand that doesnt smell like cat food, then its an infection.go to the vet

Unread 05-17-2007   #5 (permalink)
sablerileyismybaby

If his breath smells like cat food after he eats, it's because he just ate cat food. The other times is because it's still in his teeth. You can buy a kitty toothbrush and toothpaste from the pet store and easily solve the problem by brushing his teeth.

Unread 05-17-2007   #6 (permalink)
hai people!

Yea TTLY!!! Its a symptom of Male Pseudohermaphroditism!!!! Its gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! In exactly 3 hours.

Unread 05-17-2007   #7 (permalink)
RUHERE4THEFEEDN

its deadly your gonna have to put him down!

Unread 05-17-2007   #8 (permalink)
Awi

Your breath smells like whatever food you ate right after you eat it. It's normal.That's all he eats, so thats the smell that's on his breath.You could give him treats that clean the tarter off of his teeth, but of corse, his breath will smell like the treat right after he consumes it.He's fine. Dr. isnt necessary

Unread 05-17-2007   #9 (permalink)
janether93

Is this your first day with a cat? no offense, but honey, what do you expect... breath to smell like gasoline?

Unread 05-17-2007   #10 (permalink)
Mizz.No_It_All

what the!?! HE JUST ATE WHAT DO U THINK HIS BREATH WOULD SMELL LIKE!?!?! FLOWERS?!

Tags
cat , cat food , cat's , cats , clean , eating , food , fun , funny , hey , infection , joke , kitty , male , pet , petsmart , problem , question , smart , smell , toothpaste , vet , weird

Sponsored Cat Links