It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-18-2007   #1 (permalink)
redneckgrrrl

Default I have a cat that will eat anything I do. Are there any foods that are

dangerous besides chocolate??

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-18-2007   #2 (permalink)
Sally

I don't think so, but don't serve the cat food on any plastic dishes. Plastic is bad for the cat.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-18-2007   #3 (permalink)
yowza

You're not supposed to feed pork to a cat. They can't digest it, for some reason. That's why you never see any pork flavored cat food.

Unread 05-18-2007   #4 (permalink)
Blair C

i would feed them only rarely, you'll regret it.i've got a few obese kitties, and i wish i had fed them less/better when they were babies.

Unread 05-18-2007   #5 (permalink)
K B

pointsettias are potentially fatal to animals, as are a lot of plants. Just make sure to keep an eye on your fuzzy bud, you don't want them to get sick or really fat by sneaking doughnuts while you're back is turned

Unread 05-18-2007   #6 (permalink)
blazingbulldog

some household plant are poisonous, aspirin will kill their liver within a day. Unsure of any others.

Unread 05-18-2007   #7 (permalink)
Scann Mann

you can feed cats bones whether they can splinter or not..its dogs that can not have splintering bones...IE CHICKEN BONES, cats LOVE them tho, they won't get lodged in their throats like dogs...cats are used to spitting up hairballs and things like that, splintering bones is not a problem for them.

Unread 05-18-2007   #8 (permalink)
Pagan

Feed him cat food only.

Tags
babies , cat , cat food , cats , dogs , eye , food , hey , kitties , love , problem , sick

Sponsored Cat Links