It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-18-2007   #1 (permalink)
fastwheelchair

Default How can we feed a hedgehog if a cat keeps eating the food we put out in the garden?

I did a bit of detective work with my webcam and found out it was a cat. we cant to feed the hedgehog we saw one night. how can we feed the hedgehgog without the cat eating it?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-18-2007   #2 (permalink)
jmcmeb4u

Is it you're cat, if so place the cat elsewhere, if not and you want to play dirty to the neighbors, call the pound. Another option, Give the cat to food in another area-all it wants, and pick something it likes-like tuna or canned cat food. Hedgehog pictures sound cool, but check for local laws about feeding wildlife. I'm sure you can find a game warden in your area you can ask. Watch out for rabies!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-18-2007   #3 (permalink)
kmedcoff

instead of cat food, put out a bowl of mealworms and guinea pig fodder. Nuts, dried fruits. The hedgehog would fare better on them anyway. Cat food is mainly for pet hedgehogs, and even then, needs to be supplimented.

Tags
cat , cat food , cool , eating , food , found , game , night , pet , pictures , play , rabies

Sponsored Cat Links