It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-19-2007   #1 (permalink)
quit smoking

Default OK with the food scare Now what do I feed my picky cats?

One eats everything in site. the other only eats S/D ocean fish. and wouldn't you know it was the 1st to be recalled...Now He's turning his nose up at everything I try.. any ideas?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-19-2007   #2 (permalink)
dlmrgnk

He won't turn his nose up at food when he's hungry enough. He's playing you like a cheap guitar.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-19-2007   #3 (permalink)
Future_Vet_Tech

My cats are picky too, would only eat meow mix kitten chow when they were young, and they finally got hungry enough and ate the purina, and now they love it and won't touch anything else. Try different things until they pick one they'll tolerate.

Unread 05-20-2007   #4 (permalink)
lanforcer2

I have 2 cats that are picky eaters and they are liking Meow Mix or Purina Kitten Chow.

Tags
cats , fish , food , hey , kitten , love , meow , nose , playing

Sponsored Cat Links