It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-19-2007   #1 (permalink)
Sherrie L

Default What dry cat food IS safe to feed my cats?

I have 4 cats, they have been eating Alley Cat dry cat food. I tried looking on the internet for which cat foods are safe, but it's so confusing. Does anyone know if Alley Cat is safe, or not?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-19-2007   #2 (permalink)
rosa b

The only foods affected by the recall are wet food. Unless this changes there should be no problem feeding dry cat food to your cats.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-19-2007   #3 (permalink)
Sofine L

kitten chow

Unread 05-19-2007   #4 (permalink)
bicksmom

It was just the canned, and other wet foods that were affected, you should be fine

Unread 05-20-2007   #5 (permalink)
kittiesmama

I have 4 cats as well ( 1 planned, 3 rescues). If u can afford it Royal Canin is "the diamonds of cat food). Easier on the pocket book is Max Cat made by the Nutro Company.....if u can avoid it dont buy your cat food at a grocery store, go to a pet store. Iams would be my third choice. All pet stores give free samples too. Good luck.

Tags
book , cat , cat food , cats , dry , eating , food , free , hey , internet , kitten , pet , problem , royal , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links