It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-20-2007   #1 (permalink)
Glloria231

Default Why my cat is huging the bowl of cat food?

My cat sometimes is crazy, she coming and laying down with the big stomach and huging the bowl of cat food and also sleeping. My cat is funny, she is really fat, she is like 20 pound, i wonder why she is huging the bowl....

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-20-2007   #2 (permalink)
Marsha

perhaps thankful it is there! LOL

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-20-2007   #3 (permalink)
bender_xr217

Cause she loves her food!

Unread 05-20-2007   #4 (permalink)
palsie

The lil cute fatty is afraid somebody will get her grub..lol..

Unread 05-20-2007   #5 (permalink)
thesnovels5

Ummm...maybe because she is a pig....stop leaving the bowl out and only feed her twice a day...when you eat breakfast and when you eat dinner....then take the bowl away after she finishes eating....she will soon learn that she doesn't have the freedom to just keep eating and eating

Unread 05-20-2007   #6 (permalink)
DSwede

Haha... One of my cats is about 27lbs, and the last time I was to fly with him I of course called the airline first to make special "kitty reservation". The lady on the phone asked about his weight, which I told her, and she blurted out: "oh my... he's a fatty!" Why your cat's hugging the bowl? Did you ever have a security blanket/stuffed animal as a child? There you go... I suggest you put the bowl on a soft carpet, she'll be there for a while....

Tags
animal , carpet , cat , cat food , cat's , cats , crazy , cute , eating , food , fun , funny , kitty , sleeping , stop , weight

Sponsored Cat Links