It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-21-2007   #1 (permalink)
kcdude

Default Whats your cat food?

What kind of dry cat food do you use, how much is it and what does it look like?I dont care about your personal animal's feeding routine (no offense) i want to know your cat's dry food brand, and what it looks like, and the price for a project. thanksseriously people...if it prevents messy stool i DONT CARE! how much was it? lol

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-21-2007   #2 (permalink)
dct14300

I use IAMS. My 4 cat love it. It is in nuggets and it protects their immune system as well as scrubs their teeth.My oldest cat is 14 and her teeth are as white and shiny as the day I found her as a kitten at the ATM machine. They have never been professionally cleaned by a Vet.The best part about IAMS though is that it also helps cats pass hairballs (from licking and cleaning themselves) in their stool and there is no mess on the rug.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-29-2007   #3 (permalink)
Aileen1659

I have found Iams to be very good. Its easily digested. I used to have a Persian
who had a very sensitive stomach and a white long haired cat with messy poo is not fun but I never had a problem when he was eating them Iams.

Tags
animal , care , cat , cat food , cat's , cats , cleaning , dry , dry food , eating , food , found , fun , hey , kitten , licking , love , mess , persian , poo , problem , project , vet

Sponsored Cat Links