It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-21-2007   #1 (permalink)
Ladan

Default My cat will not respond to anything but food/water/litterbox. She's like this

for months!! Why??? she's obsessed with going at the windows at nights, wakes me up too too early in the morning, and when I try to send her to another room, she won't go.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-22-2007   #2 (permalink)
azrielle

Sounds like a regular cat to me...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-22-2007   #3 (permalink)
Gilbert

Dude, dont worry. She's just acting like a normal cat, if you want a pet tha knows its name, i suggest a dog. Cats are not the brightest of the bunch.

Unread 05-22-2007   #4 (permalink)
LA Law

Do any of your rooms have doors? You might want to make her comfortable in another room. Food, toys, etc. Mine like to attempt to wake me up to play but I push them to the end of the bed. Sometimes they stay, other times, I have to be a little more forceful. If I'm really sleepy, I just close my door after making sure they have enough food, toys & water.

Unread 05-27-2007   #5 (permalink)
LucyBell's mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
Dude, dont worry. She's just acting like a normal cat, if you want a pet tha knows its name, i suggest a dog. Cats are not the brightest of the bunch.
I beg to differ. Cats are very smart. My cat answers to her name.

Tags
cat , cat answers , cats , dog , food , hey , litterbox , morning , pet , play , smart , toys , wake , water , why? , worry

Sponsored Cat Links