It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-03-2007   #1 (permalink)
EmmaAnnscaretaker

Question Throwing up food

my cat has been throwing up her food for a while now and i have no idea whats wrong like idk if shes overeating because she is a big cat but i talked to one of my neighbors and she told me her cat is doing the same thing and she bought him hairball food of some kind but im not sure if thats it i have no idea please help!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-20-2007   #2 (permalink)
Jamie88

What kind of food are you feeding your cat?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-20-2007   #3 (permalink)
EmmaAnnscaretaker

im pretty sure its called special kitty

Unread 12-23-2007   #4 (permalink)
EmmaAnnscaretaker

Question

ok no im sry thats wrong its purina one and its some kind that like the main ingredent is chicken cause she is allergic to some kind of corn that was in her other food so idk mabye shes allergic to something in this food too but i dont think idk though???

Unread 03-25-2008   #5 (permalink)
geminicats

I know I might be a bit late in replying here....but I had the same problem and I did a bit of research and came up with answer that worked for me which was....
I raised their feeding dish, in fact I bought a double feeding dish by 'urpets' from Petsmart. The bowls are about 6 inches off the ground (which apparently is a much better height for feeding).

We went away in our RV and I didn't take the dish...sure enough they started bringing up their food again, so it was another trip to Petsmart and we bought another one...no more problems!!

Hope this helps,

Jen

Unread 03-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
Marcia-R

My partners mum feeds her cat on purina and has had the same problem.

Our cats are fed on whiskers, both the meat and the biscuits. We've never had this problem. I find that purina has got too many additives and less 'real' meat.

Are you feeding biscuits, meat or both?

Tags
allergic , cat , cats , food , hey , kitty , overeating , petsmart , problem , problems , smart

Sponsored Cat Links