It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
Sheba999

Default I Think My Cat Is Dying

She is coughing and hacking. She recently stopped drinking and eating. It is hard for her to walk. She lays in the middle of our floor for the whole day. She has lost a large amount of weight. The coughing started about a month ago. What is wrong with my cat?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-28-2008   #2 (permalink)
RobertB

Don't you think you should take her to the vet? She's clearly in pain and poor health. Don't waste time asking questions on a forum in that situation!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-05-2008   #3 (permalink)
10 critters

Take her to the vet immediately. Cats dehydrate very quickly. She could have a virus, but then again she could have swallowed some poison, I had one recently that licked "simple green" cleaning solution, it burned the roof of his mouth. I took him to a night emergency clinic then followed up with my vet, the kitty is fine now, but I will always be careful with cleaning fluids. Post again to let us know how she is. Good luck.

Tags
cat , cats , cleaning , dying , eating , health , kitty , lost , night , poison , vet , weight

Sponsored Cat Links