It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-20-2008   #1 (permalink)
jenny kuecks

Question Bloody feces every 3-5 weeks

hi, i need help.
i have a 7 month old spayed female, since we got her at 2 months old she has become sick every 3 to 5 weeks. she gets very bloody(bright red) diarrhea for about 4 or 5 days and then is fine again.
we have taken her to the vet numerous times, had her feces checked for parasites 5 times and changed her food about 6 times trying things with different proteins.

NOTHING IS WORKING!!!

she continues to get diarrhea right on schedule every month or so and the vets are giving us no help. it doesn't slow her down at all, she still acts like a happy kitten and eats well, but i am getting to the end of my wits because shes got long fur and it gets everywhere, the walls the floors, all over her.

Any ideas would be great, its not parasites, which is everyones first guess.... thanks,

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
KEGANTESS

has you vet said anything about inflammatory bowel disease????

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
nancyjw3

have u gottenx-rays?mabe an obstruction

Tags
bowel , changed , diarrhea , female , food , fur , great , happy , kitten , obstruction , sick , spayed , vet

Sponsored Cat Links