It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-28-2008   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Fine
WeLuvCats is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to WeLuvCats Send a message via Yahoo to WeLuvCats
Unhappy Charlie not doing so good..

Hi all...as posted before, my lil sick Charlie boy took a turn for the worse last night...lethargic, not moving around much, didnt eat this morninng....so off to the vet 1st thing....they kept him, doesnt look good, he has anemia now,and they are running more blood tests,and giving him some fluids...I am soooo upset, for I know that dreaded call will be coming,and I will have to make that decision...Keep Charlie and I in ya'lls thoughts....I sure need it, as does my baby....I'll update after doc calls....Thanks for letting me vent.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-28-2008   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

[QUOTE=WeLuvCats;62141] Hi all...as posted before, my lil sick Charlie boy took a turn for the worse last night...lethargic, not moving around much, didnt eat this morninng....so off to the vet 1st thing....they kept him, doesnt look good, he has anemia now,and they are running more blood tests,and giving him some fluids...I am soooo upset, for I know that dreaded call will be coming,and I will have to make that decision...Keep Charlie and I in ya'lls thoughts....I sure need it, as does my baby....I'll update after doc calls....Thanks for letting me vent

Well, doc called, charlie is severly anemic,and might need a transfusion...doc is gonna keep him rest of the day,and it's a wait and see situation...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-29-2008   #3 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

Sending hugs and prayers! How is the furry doing?

Unread 07-29-2008   #4 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Smile Charlie doing better

Charlie had a blood transfusion on Monday,and IV fluids,and iron suppliments and is on the mend, thank God. Eating well,and has one more trip to vet for IV fluids on wed. Looks like my great vet, Dr. Mahaney has given my boy some more time on this earth. Thanks for the hugs and well wishes.
Unread 07-30-2008   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

I'm so happy for you!

Take care,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 07-31-2008   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

hi,i'm so glad charlie is doing well.big kiss and hug for the little fella.take care,bye,che.xxxxx
Unread 07-31-2008   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Smile Charlie ~ My Buddy ~

Well....Charlie had another blood transfusion today, he got 11cc more... and on steroids, and as of this date and time is doing better and is full of Hills Science diet A/D and sound asleep on my bed...Keep up the well wishes, hugs and prayers...looks like they are working.

Doc thinks Charlie might have Pure Red Cell Aplasia, anybody ever had a cat with this? Thanks all...God Bless

Dawn and "Charlie"
Unread 08-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Never heard of that Dawn.It's true what they say,"you learn something new every day."I'm so glad Charlie is on the mend.Take care both,bye,Che.xxxxx
Unread 08-01-2008   #9 (permalink)
buttercup

I'm sorry you've had such a bad time with charlie.. It sounds like things are getting better though and I'll certainly pray for you and your furry kid.

Unread 08-02-2008   #10 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

Happy to hear of Charlie's improvement, continued well wishes and prayers being sent!

Tags
baby , boy , care , cat , diet , eating , great , happy , hey , moving , night , prayers , sick , steroids , thoughts , upset , vet

Sponsored Cat Links